COVID-19 PREVENTIVE MEASURES
PROTOCOLS AND LATEST NEWS COVID-19
Our guests’ health and safety is our top priority. The Hotel is operating under COVID-19 regulations. We have created internal protocol complying with our local regulations and meeting standards and best practices indicated by the World Health Organization in regards to COVID-19.
Below you will find important information regarding preventive measures and the latest news related to COVID-19 and what to expect in our Hotel.
Last update: March 17, 2022, 18:00 Hrs.
The Hotel is operating under COVID-19 regulations as part of its manual created for the reopening of the property.
Our hotel is following the guidelines indicated by our authorities to contribute to contain the chain of infections and mitigate the risks and exposure times in the face of this pandemic.
Below you will find the preventive measures according to the official communication of the Government of the State of Jalisco, effective March 17, 2022 until May 18, 2022:
Hotels located on the beach: Common areas, restaurants, snacks bars are operating normally, with 100% capacity. Health and safety protocols are in place.
Beaches are open, with normal service.
Use of antibacterial gel and face mask while in transit and in common areas is mandatory.
Last update: March 17, 2022 18:00 Hrs.
On behalf of the Management and the entire staff of HOTELES BUENAVENTURA we want to give you the warmest welcome, wishing that you have a pleasant stay with us.
Your health and your family´s health is our priority. Given the recent requirement by several governments to provide airlines a Negative COVID Test Result before boarding a plane back to their country, we want to facilitate this process for all our beloved guests.
CANADA: Starting April 1, 2022, pre-entry tests will not longer be required for fully vaccinated travelers entering Canada.
For travelers entering Canada before April 1, 2022, travelers must have a valid negative antigen test one day prior their scheduled flight departure time to Canada. For more information on current re-entry to Canada requirements click here
USA: Passengers 2 years of age or older will be required to present a negative RT-PCR or ANTIGEN TEST at check-in and Customs, taken one day prior from their scheduled flight departure time. For more information on current requirements to re-entry to USA.:
HOTELES BUENAVENTURA puts at your disposal the MEDICLAR Laboratory service with a special price for our guests and samples taken at the hotel for your convenience. If you decide to take the test by this company, please follow the following recommendations:
- Appointment process: You must schedule your appointment through the concierge desk on the day of your arrival or as soon as you make the decision.
- Hotel on-site test is by reservation only, tests are available daily from 8:00 am to 10:00 am.
- If you wish to be tested during the afternoon, you must make the appointment with 24 hours in advance at our concierge desk. Afternoon test hours by reservation only are available from 6:00 to 7:00 pm
- For ANTIGEN TEST We strongly recommend that if you have an early flight you must be tested one day in advance your departure flight time, during the afternoon.
- Payments: You can make this payment at the front desk of your Hotel or charged to you room account.
- Negotiated price: The RT-PCR test has a cost of $ 2,150 pesos per person, and the ANTIGEN TEST $ 750 pesos per person. Both prices include taxes.
- Carrying out the test: Both tests will be performed directly at the hotel by a person assigned by MEDICLAR Laboratory. For your comfort we will have a private sanitized area for taking this test. All MEDICLAR laboratory test are endorsed by COFEPRIS certification.
- Delivery of results RT-PCR: These results are provided within 24 to 36 hrs after taking the test.
- Delivery of results ANTIGEN TESTS: These results are provided within 30 to 120 minutes after taking the test.
You are free to decide the institution or laboratory where you want to perform these tests. In fact, there may be other options at a lower cost, however they do not provide the service of collecting test samples at the hotel. You can ask our concierge department for a list of places that offer the same service at regular prices.
Your satisfaction is our priority, which is why we reiterate our commitment to serving you and paying special attention to your well-being.
Thank you for your visit.
In the event that your test is positive, please remain calm and contact our concierge desk. Should it be required, we have protocols in place to provide our guests with 7 day voluntary isolation. Hotel offers a distress rate of:
Double or triple
Minor 6 - 12 years
Rates in USD, per person per night, in selected occupancy for an extended stay that includes three meals and non-alcoholic beverages. Guest would have to voluntarily accept the terms and conditions of the hotel isolation protocol.
Your health and safety is our priority, which is why we reiterate our commitment to serving you and paying special attention to your well-being.
Our goal is to guarantee safe spaces for our dear guests, our family of associates, our suppliers and, in general, for the good of our society. To accomplish this, we have developed and implemented safety and hygiene protocols following the recommendations of the World Tourism Organization (UNWTO), The World Health Organization (WHO), our Federal, State and Municipal Governments guidelines, as well as the criteria and contributions of Puerto Vallarta’s Hotel Association. For the reactivation of Tourist activity, we have developed the following Guide that aims to inform the actions, processes and practices that Buenaventura Hotels will adopt or reinforce for the prevention and mitigation of the COVID-19 virus.
Pointing out the 5 directives under which our protocol was created: HOGAR, which stands for HOME in Spanish, to make you feel as safe as in your home.
We kindly ask you to follow all current health and safety protocols as well as the use of a face cover. The use of a face cover is strongly recommended and is mandatory while roaming the hotel and when visiting buffet stations in restaurants.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.